Monday 19 May 2014

KYLIE JENNER/90's GRUNGE INSPIRED MAKE UP LOOK


I was heavily  inspired by Kylie Jenner's new 90's-esque look that she's been rocking lately and I've also been really into TAUPE lips. You heard me right. I've combined the two and not to toot my own horn, but I absolutely love this look! And even though it's spring/summer we can all just be vampires and sit inside wearing dark lipstick #amIright #oramIright

Products used for EYES: 
NYX Eyeliner Pencil in White
Dainty Doll Concealer in 001 (applied as a base)
Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24h in Black (long ass name, huh)
Maybelline Scandaleyes Mascara & Avon Infinitize Mascara 
H&M Nudes Pallete in Soft Nudes.

 Products used for LIPS: 
Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Tattoo 24hr in Permanent Taupe (as a liner - weird but it works!) 
ELF Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose.




Hope you all enjoy this look as much as I do, If you did please subscribe for more posts! 
I'm really loving this trend right now :) thanks for reading!
Hayley xo

Twitter - @missrenvoize 
Instagram - missrenvoize

No comments:

Post a Comment