Thursday 27 March 2014

HAUL | ROSEGAL.COM JEWELLERY!

I thought I'd show you some jewellery I bought from RoseGal because when I found this site I was curious however slightly sceptical because the jewellery looked a m a z i n g but it was SO cheap!
I thought I would give a review on their jewellery in terms of shipping, cost, customer service, etc.
They do offer clothing but they're all in dual sizes or "one size fits all" - bloody hate that phrase - so I imagined everything would be teeny tiny anyway I'm rambling lets get on with it!




3 pairs of earrings, 3 statement necklaces all came to £15! That's around £2.50 per item whaaaaaaat #bargainqueen
I sort of felt obligated to buy something anyway because they offer free shipping haha does anyone else feel that way?
Because shipping was free and the products were inexpensive I thought it would take a really long time, however I believe I received my parcel in around a week!
I have been looking for statement necklaces for a long time but all of them were so expensive! Even in shops that tend to be cheaper.
The pieces I selected were rather girly and vintage but they also offer more grungey and edgy options - I love this site and have no complaints at all!

Hope this helped if anyone was curious about the site or looking for some lovely but cheap jewellery! Byeeeeeee xo
*not sponsored lol*


No comments:

Post a Comment