Wednesday 1 January 2014

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2013!

Thought I'd share what I got for Christmas as I'm really excited about a certain something I got and I really couldn't think of anything else to post lol I'm going to also do a Christmas haul but I'm waiting for a few things to arrive... Shit takes so long to ship around this time of year smh...

Take a look if you're interested! (that's what she said? no? ok..)

I got a friggin' Michael Kors watch! So beautiful omg I actually teared up a little haha
When I opened the box I'm pretty sure angels started singing



I got the Michael Kors Blair Multi-Function Glitz watch in Rose Golden omg I could stare at it forever <3

I don't care if you think I'm bragging, lets face it I am.. when you finally own something you've wanted forever you want to tell everyone lol

I also got these amazing boots from my sister, ended up wearing them NYE with a pleather skater dress + leopard print kimono, both from missguided.co.uk I love that site omg

I have to show you these Darth Vader slippers I got because I also got a Stormtrooper onesie so they match and look great together - I've never looked and felt so fucking awesome

Here are a bunch of things I got in my Christmas stocking.. I feel sorry for those who do not get one of these for Christmas :( 
my cat Marley decided to photobomb the pic, all the objects on my bed literally made him go hyperactive

So I got a bunch of Batiste dry shampoo cans but my Mum clearly failed to notice that she bought me a can of brown tinted dry shampoo when I'm blonde? My only theory is she did it so I'd have to give it back to her lol.. 

I tried out the Batiste blonde tinted dry shampoo and it comes out literally yellow because you know.. us blondes all dream to look like we've dipped our hair in custard

My Secret Santa got me the Barry M nail paint in Raspberry, and Max Factor lipstick in Ruby Tuesday both great colours for Christmassss :)

Also a few skincare things which I'm very anxious to try out because I have hypersensitive skin caused from stress and literally a spec of dust will cause my skin to break out in a really weird rash - TMI I'll stop there

but I'm thinking of doing a post on recommended skincare products for those with hypersensitive skin or who get allergic reactions from various products..

I literally have no idea why my Mum bought me these because I gave her a list of products that I don't react to yet clearly intends for me to have awful hair and skin. Worst mum ever!!!!! lolkidding.

So that is pretty much all of it I love reading posts like this so I hope you enjoyed mine c:

Hayley xo

oooh extras here are some festive photos
 And last but not least.. Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy 2014 from Mastercheif himself! *confetti flies*

No comments:

Post a Comment