Monday 13 October 2014

DRUGSTORE/AFFORDABLE LOOK | PINK GLAM EYES & SOFT PINK OMBRE LIPS


Les Yeux -
Using NYX eye pencil in white I covered the whole lid to work as a base for the shadow.
I then used Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold on the outer half of the lid.
Using ELF's mineral eyeshadow in Sweet, I packed that ontop of where I placed the Colour Tattoo base.
Using ELF's mineral eyeshadow in Angelic, I packed that on the inner half of the lid, ontop of the white base.
Using my Sleek iDivine palette in 'Oh So Special' I ran 'The Mail' through the crease as a transition colour for the darker colours we will be using.
From the same palette I placed 'Celebrate' on the outer third, then 'Noir' on the outermost part of the lid to gradiate into 'Celebrate'
I once again ran 'The Mail' through the crease to transition and blend the colours together.
I used the same sequence and techniques for the bottom lid and highlighted the brow bone with ELF's mineral eyeshadow in 'Angelic.'
I also created a strong cat eye using Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner, to create a precise and sharp line I used the old tape trick, works every time!

LIPS -
For the lips I wanted a soft pink ombre lip to tie in with the pink tones on the lid.
I used ELF's prime & plump, but just the primer side to erase the pigment in my lips.
I then over-lined my lips with ELF's retractable lip liner in Natural - as the name suggests it's a natural tone which doesn't match the choice of lip colour however as I'm over-lining this creates a realistic shadow, making your lips much more believable haha.
I used MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Serene as a base, then placed NYX Black Label lipstick in India in the center of my lid, then Lime Crime's Opaque lipstick in Geradium around the edges/corners of my lips.
To blend the two colours together I used dabbing motions, rubbing your lips together usually does the trick however I found this didn't work as much with a matte lip.
To neaten the edges I used Dainty Doll Concealer with an angled brush.

FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- ELF eyebrow kit in 'Ash'
- MUA Powerbrow pencil in 'Fair'
- Sleek iDivine palette in 'Oh So Special'
- ELF Mineral eyeshadow in 'Sweet' and 'Angelic'
- Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in 'Pink Gold'
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner
- My lashes are those dirt cheap Korean packs you can get from eBay :) #classy
- MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in 'Serene'
- Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick in 'Geradium'
- NYX Black Label Lipstick in 'India'
- ELF Studio retractable lip liner in 'Natural'
- Dainty Doll concealer in 001
- Real Techniques eye brushes and ELF brushes used

Hope you liked this post! xo

Instagram - hayleyrenvoize
Twitter - @hayleyrenvoize

No comments:

Post a Comment