Sunday 19 October 2014

DOUBLE-WINGED LINER & VAMPY LIPS ▲ FALL LOOK

It's that time of year where we whip out the dark lipsticks, probably to match your mood with the crappy weather! But nothing feels better than being all cosied up with a cuppa while it rains outside right :) whilst looking like you could eat a man. Enjoy!

 For the eyes I used Benefit's 'call my bluff' as an all over base colour.
For the crease and outer corner I used the L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quad in E4 Marron Glace. Using the 2nd darkest shade in my crease then the darkest on the outer corner. 

My camera doesn't the the shades any justice! The last image portrays the colours a lot better - its much darker than the above images deceive you with! Sorry about that :)
For my inner corner I used NYX white eyeliner and blended out with Benefit's 'call my bluff'

For the double-winged liner (the good stuff) I used the Soap & Glory Supercat Extreme Eyeliner Pen.
I created a cat eye that stretches from the outer corner right to the inner corner. Go up in a flick from where your waterline ends on the outermost part of your eye, and then create a flick in the inner corner from where your tear duct begins.

To create the second wing, follow the wing you created on the eyelid, keep the lines parallel, and drag that along the lower lash line and flick out just passed half-way, I did this to keep the inner corner bright & open so that my eyes look brighter - but you can always vary it up and do a more dramatic wing.

Using a thin eyeliner brush I used my Dainty Doll Concealer in 01 in the gap between 2 wings to highlight the area and make the lines crisp. I also blended out along the lower lash line with the darkest shade of my L'Oreal Paris quad to soften the edges of the wing.

For mascara I layer 3 different mascaras, 2 from Essence and Benefit's They're Real - yup, I'm into the spidery lashes #dontjudge

 For the lips I used NYX lip liner in Burgundy and Revlon's Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in 477 Black Cherry - I tell you now I ate 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts and didn't need touch ups! 
Which is insane this kind of shade of lipstick #love


If you're wondering my necklace is from Primark and my top is from Forever 21

FULL PRODUCTS LISTED:
- L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quad in E4 Marron Glace
- Benefit Longwear Eyeshadow in Call My Bluff
- NYX white eyeliner
- Rimmel London eyeliner in Jet Black
- Soap & Glory Supercat Extreme Eyeliner Pen in Carbon Black
- Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara
- Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
- Benefit They're Real! Mascara
- L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in 'C1 Rose Ivory' mixed with Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in 'Pure 4 Sure Ivory' - (the True Match is too pink for me but I wanted high coverage #struggle)
- MUA Powerbrow in Fair
- Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- NYX Blush in Taupe
- ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
- ELF Baked Blush in in Pinktastic
- Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Black Cherry
- NYX lip liner in Burgundy
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment