Thursday 22 January 2015

NAKED 3 PALETTE X MAC HONEYLOVE | NEUTRAL LOOK

Inspired by rose hued neutrals and monotone products.

| EYES |
For the eyes I used MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly as a base. I then used Urban Decay primer in Sin on the center of the lid & inner corner.
I blended out the shade Limit in the crease - this will act as my transition colour as the other shades I use are all shimmer shades.
I used Trick in my inner half of the lid and liar in the outer half of the lid.
I then used Factory in my crease only going two thirds of a way in and Darkside for my outer corner.
Taking Mugshot I applied this along my lower lash line and Strange along my brow bone.
I went back in with Limit to blend everything out and used this to blend out Mugshot on the lower lash line.
I then used a white eyeliner by NYX along my waterline and tight lined with a gel pencil liner by Makeup Revolution. I created my winged liner with Soap & Glory Supercat Liner.

| LIPS |
I lined my lips with ELF Studio Lip Liner in Natural and used MAC Honeylove - it's a darker matte nude shade with a pink undertone - living for this shade RN <3
I will have a product list of every product used for this look down below!

Trying to keep my posts a bit more concise & to the point without rambling too much - hope this makes my posts clearer and easier to follow!

| PRODUCTS USED |
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer
MAC Fix +
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lift & Firm Foundation in 01 Ecru
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic
ELF Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Makeup Revolution Gel Liner
White eyeliner by NYX
Essence Mascara - I love extreme and I love extreme crazy volume
ELF Brow Kit in Ash
Makeup Revolution Brow Tint
Urban Decay All Night Long Setting Spray
Makeup Academy Finishing Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment